Therapy Relief Shave Gel
Therapy Relieve Shave Gel is the second step to your shaving routine. This shave gel helps to eliminate bumps from shaving, and heals, protects and promotes skin resilience. It is the ultimate "pillow" for your shave areas, protecting the skin from the stress of shaving with a razor. It also promotes rapid skin healing from any small cuts.
Following use of Therapy Shave Oil, apply shave gel to wet shave area. Then shave as directed. Recommended for daily use.
Shaving Technique Tips
- Consider your face as 3 separate sections (as pictured).
- Shave each of these sections separately.
- Use light, downward shave strokes. NEVER use up and down strokes.
- Rinse shaved area with cool water.
- Re-apply Therapy Relief Shave Oil for all-day moisture.
Click here for the complete guide on how to shave to avoid razor bumps.
- Natural tea tree oil: treatr certain bacteria, fungi, and viruses
- Bisabolol: a the proven skin anti-irritation ingredient
- Active Cell Men: a high performance skin protector ingredient